I’m sitting here wondering if you really read what i wrote after that.
I obviously wasn’t serious about that. Ever heard about a rhetorical question?If you’re going to complain about what I wrote than mention everything I said, not just a part that I wasn’t serious about.
EVERYTHING IS A JOKE IF SOMEONE CALLS THEM OUT ON IT
Otherwise it’s totes serious and a ~serious point~ to consider.
Don’t believe me? Let’s look at what you’ve written.
>”Orihime’s uniform was white while in HM. Is that yin and yang?”
>”Would that be as ridiculous as Ichigo and Rukia being yin and yang?”
Were you not blatantly suggesting that there ALSO exists a ‘yin and yang’ correlation between Orihime’s clothing and Ichigo’s? Were you not attempting to ridicule IchiRuki fans for daring to celebrate over the colour of Ichigo and Rukia’s bankai? Were you not trying to MAKE a point about how SILLY this whole colour debate is by using ORIHIME’s HM uniform? You WEREN’T doing that? OKAY. Then what were you saying? I’m all ears.
>”Black and white is a recurrent theme in the whole series”
Recurring theme. Don’t make the same spelling mistake as Failberry and OccassionalRantWhoHasGonePasswordProtected.
Like I said, faulty comparison. Something as ~general~ as “clothing colour” that is worn by 99% of Bleach cast cannot be compared to ~specific~ “bankai colour”, which ONLY Ichigo and Rukia have. Other than that, only Ichigo and Rukia have complementing black and white databooks covers and black and white poems dedicated to just the ~both of them~ and is not shared by any of the other characters.
Let that sink right in. Deep into your soul.
You obviously don’t understand exactly how a rhetorical question works. Additionally, you didn’t realise that a fallacious question meant to support your position could backfire in your face. I should think you are aware of that now, which is why you immediately backpedaled and cry “OMG IT’S A JOKE!”
You’re going way to much into this than you have to.
I’m just gonna keep it nice and short since I really don’t have the time for this.
1) I wasn’t trying to make fun of IR’s and if some were offended by that, than I apologize.
2) I said I wasn’t serious about it already, it was just a stupid example that was never meant to be answered to. It’s not like I actually think that way about it, but if you really think I said that just to cover myself up, then I guess there’s nothing much I can say about that.
3) I’m well aware about those databooks, thank you very much. I’ve never got the time to really check them out so I can’t say much about them.
4) That post was in the anti-ichiruki tag, so I obviously didn’t want to put that post up for debate with other IR’s. It was just my opinion and I really don’t want people making fun of me because of your post.
I hope you can be the bigger person and not reblog from this. I really don’t want to continue this. Please and thank you.
The answer is NO
First of all
Why the hell did you remove my original post in this reblog of yours?
>It’s not like I actually think that way about it, but if you really think I said that just to cover myself up, then I guess there’s nothing much I can say about that.
Seriously don’t you act like a misunderstood victim here. I have given you a chance to explain yourself and all you can say is, “it’s a joke, I didn’t mean it, IT’S NOT LIKE I ACTUALLY THINK THAT WAY ABOUT IT”
OK so you ~don’t actually believe~ in what you have written? Then why did you write it? How dare you write it and then act like you are misunderstood, like ohmygod how dare people are taking you seriously? How? When you have REPEATEDLY made your position and opinion clear in statements such as these?
Sure! IH fans can make their own ‘parallels’ but IR fans can’t. Nope.
>Kubo has not done anything to compare them in that way
NOT DONE ANYTHING TO COMPARE THEM?
Let me just reiterate this
1) given them a black sword and a white sword, and NO OTHER SHINIGAMI, QUINCIES, ARRANCARS OR HUMANS WITH GNOME-LIKE FAIRIES have this exclusive trait.
2) in a tweet, TOLD a fan that Ichigo’s colour profile is black and orange while Rukia’s is white and purple, proving that other than orange and purple, BLACK and WHITE are exclusively pertinent to Ichigo and Rukia.
3) given them the black and white databooks you claimed you know about
4) written for them the colour-specific and matching poems on the databooks you claimed you know about
You just TOLD ME that you KNOW about the databooks and that you KNOW about the colour-specific poems Kubo has GIVEN Ichigo and Rukia.
And yet you still dared to say, Kubo has not done anything to compare them.
Furthermore, in the next part of your post, you’re now saying you never wanted to debate with other IR because ~it was in the anti-IR tag~
But Miss Zozo, MY original post was ALSO in the anti-IH tag
LOOK AT THE ORIGINAL POST YOU REMOVED
I neither made any reference to you as the author of that line, nor did I tag your name or the IH tag in my original post
So ~why~ did you reblog me in the first place?
And now you want me to be the “bigger” person and not reblog you in return.
But apparently you couldn’t be the bigger person to admit you were spouting inaccurate facts and making faulty comparisons. Instead, you tried to pass it off as A JOKE, that YOU WEREN’T SERIOUS, and that YOU DIDN’T ACTUALLY THINK or BELIEVE in WHAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN. You couldn’t be the bigger person to admit that you were trying to put down IchiRuki fans for their every right to use FACTUAL, CANON EVIDENCE for Ichigo and Rukia’s bankai. It is so much better for you to downplay and GENERALISE the black and white theme when it has been proven again and again that Kubo very specifically gave Ichigo and Rukia these COLOUR SPECIFIC traits that no one else has in their colour profiles.